In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “I Have Confidence in Me.”
Are you good at what you do? What would you like to be better at?
5 things that I totally rock!
1. Sleeping in…got that one down to a science… I know when to sleep in just enough to avoid the “hangover from oversleeping”. If that means I have to bring my breakfast to work…so be it! lol
2. I am really good at cooking for survival. I passionately dislike cooking!
3. I do really well with ‘not’ shopping. I have confidence that shopping is overrated!
4. I do really well with exorbitant amounts of time spent in solitude. Don’t misunderstand it as boredom or loneliness. Refueling sometimes takes more energy and time than the task just completed or the one that lies ahead.
5. I have confidence in me. That whatever is for me, is for me and nobody else!