In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “A Plot of Earth.”
You’re given a plot of land and have the financial resources to do what you please. What’s the plan?
lol. It really would be supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Otherwise defined as “extraordinarily good”. 😉
This is easy for me.
I love words soooo much I would build me a library!
Why is that ‘extraordinarily good’ you ask? If you’ve ever read a good book…
and I mean a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious book you’d understand!
- You should be sleeping…it’s 2am…but you can’t put down the book!
- You’re laughing out loud…and there’s no one else in the room.
- You’re crying. The damn book is making you cry!
- You have to buy it…no matter how much it costs!
- You have to keep reading. It’s only been an 2 hours since you started. It’s a thousand pages long….still can’t put it down and I’m only on page 60…
…Pillars of the Earth was definitely supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! All 1000+ pages.
- You declare…the book was better than the movie. Always!
- You put the book down, go to bed and when you pick it up again you felt like you just got back from a commercial break.
- You bought one for yourself…and then bought one for a friend.
- You know it’s going to be a gloomy day…gotta curl up with a book.
- You know what would go great with a hot chocolate/tea/coffee on a cold winter’s day… a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious book!
- You put the book down and fall asleep and dream that you were watching a show…that the book was a TV show!
- Your favourite author has never let you down…they’ve got a soft spot in your wallet 😉
- You refuse to give the book away…ever. It was that damn good!
- You read it again. Maybe twice, maybe more ;).
- You cannot start reading until all is well with the world. Dishes are clean, kids are in bed, you’ve had a shower and now you’re curled up in bed. No distractions!
- You and the character are one…how the hell did the author know about your life! lol
Who would not want to share this love with the world!
Books are magical!